This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your human resources job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for a Human Resources Manager to coordinate, plan, and improve upon all HR functions within the organization. The successful candidate will exhibit good leadership skills, have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as experience in the HR field.
- Update job requirements and descriptions for all positions regularly
- Manage recruiting, testing, and interviewing processes
- Lead hiring discussions
- Read reports from team on candidates and make final hiring decisions
- Plan and lead orientation programs
- Train managers in coaching and disciplining employees
- Maintain employee benefits program, adapting when necessary
- Offer recommendations for bettering HR procedures
- Document HR records in filing system
- Follow-up with new employees regularly after they are hired
- XX years of experience in HR
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to navigate basic filing systems (excel)
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Decision-making skills
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.