Front desk receptionist at ACCI Gallery, Berkeley | Photo Credit: Janelle Santos.
This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your front desk receptionist job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
For a little more information on working as a front desk receptionist, check out our front desk receptionist job description.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for a front desk receptionist to greet customers and manage scheduling. The successful candidate will have great communication skills, a professional and relaxed demeanor, and a strong ability to multi-task.
- Greet and welcome customers
- Answer customer questions
- Screen and direct incoming calls and emails
- Record and relay messages
- Update company appointment calendars
- Book conference rooms for scheduled meetings
- Sort and distribute mail
- File paperwork
- Maintain inventory and restock supplies when necessary
- Maintain a clean reception area
- Strong communication skills
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to multi-task
- XX degree
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.