This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your executive assistant job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
For a little more information on working as an executive assistant, check out our executive assistant job description.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for an executive assistant to assist the business owner. The successful candidate will have great communication and organizational skills and an ability to multi-task.
- Manage executive’s schedule (plan and schedule appointments, meetings, travel, etc.)
- Run through correspondences and give condensed reports to executive
- Represent executive at meetings in his/her absence
- Greet guests in person and by phone, answering any questions they may have
- Assign work to staff
- Analyze data and create various reports (e.g. expense reports)
- Backup the database regularly
- File paperwork
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Microsoft Office skills
- Organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Ability to multi-task
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.