This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your dishwasher job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
For a little more information on working as a dishwasher, check out our dishwasher job description.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for a dishwasher to help the kitchen staff maintain a clean working space. The successful candidate will be an efficient worker and a team player.
- Take dirty dishes from cooking stations to cleaning area
- Wash dishes and other kitchenware by hand
- Stock clean supplies in cupboards, serving stations, refrigerators, etc.
- Maintain general cleanliness of work areas by cleaning floors and wiping down counter space
- Load and unload trucks with dish and equipment supplies
- Move trash and garbage to dumpster
- Prepare place settings
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Efficient worker
- Good listener and communicator
- Team player
- Ability to carry XX pounds
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.