This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your delivery driver job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
For a little more information on working as a delivery driver, check out our driver job description.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for a driver to deliver products for our growing business. The successful candidate will have strong navigational skills, good hand-eye coordination, and respect punctuality.
- Load merchandise into vehicle
- Deliver goods/people to assigned destination
- Take delivery orders by phone
- Navigate routes using GPS
- Maintain vehicle (gas, checking tires, brakes, oil levels)
- Process payments
- Deliver change and receipts to customers
- Match address on delivery item with delivery address
- Log delivered packages
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift XX pounds
- Ability to operate larger vehicles
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Good vision and hearing
- Ability to navigate using a GPS
- Ability to navigate using a map
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.