This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your customer service job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
For a little more information on working as a customer service representative, check out our customer service job description.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for someone to join the customer service team. The successful candidate will have great interpersonal skills, an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and a professional and relaxed demeanor.
- Greet customers by phone, electronically, or face to face
- If customers have complaints, offer solutions to resolve the issues
- Open customer accounts
- Maintain customer records
- Place and cancel orders as necessary
- Keep records of transactions
- Strong communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Attention to detail
- Quick learner and adaptable
- Patient personality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Professional demeanor over the phone, web, and in person
- Ability to multi-task
- XX degree
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.