Bartender at Descanso Bar & Restaurant, North Oakland | Photo Credit: Carol Lee
This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your bartender job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
For a little more information on working as a bartender, check out our bartender job description.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for a creative bartender to provide customers with a unique drinking experience. The successful candidate will have strong bartending skills, a passion for customer service, and outstanding communication skills.
- Make outstanding drinks and provide recommendations
- Check IDs to confirm customers are the legal drinking age
- Do the prep work for the bar
- Restock bar inventory and supplies
- Open and close the bar
- General cleaning to keep the bar looking good
- Process payments using point-of-sale system
- Knowledge of spirits, wine, and beer
- Experience mixing, garnishing, and serving drinks
- Friendly, outgoing personality with strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work standing up for long periods of time
- 21 years or older
- Equal opportunity employer
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.