Coloso Coffee, Oakland, CA | Photo Credit: Janelle Santos
This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your barista job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
For a little more information on working as a barista, check out our barista job description.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for a barista to join our growing team. The successful candidate will have strong customer service skills and an ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Greet customers
- Understand the preparation behind all menu items
- Answer customer questions about the beverage menu and offer recommendations upon request
- Answer customer questions about other products (coffee grinders, coffee beans, etc.)
- Take customer orders and process payments
- Serve beverages to customers
- Clean service area and tables
- Maintain inventory, restocking when necessary
- Basic knowledge of coffee and tea
- Friendly with strong communication skills (listening and verbal)
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Customer service skills
- An ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Attention to detail
- Strong memory
- Organized and efficient
- Team player
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.