This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your bar back job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
For a little more information on working as a bar back, check out our bar back job description.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for a bar back to support our bartender. The successful candidate is an attentive listener, able to follow instructions, and a team player.
- Restock alcohol, mixers, garnishes, glassware, and ice
- Communicate with bartender to know when to restock
- Maintain and keep track of inventory
- Change kegs
- Clean up bar space (pick up empty bottles from tables and counter, wipe down dirty surfaces, sweep the floor)
- Strong communicator
- Interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Ability to carry XX pounds
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.