This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your administrative assistant job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
For a little more information on working as an administrative assistant, check out our administrative assistant job description.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for a administrative assistant to help organize and maintain an efficient office. The successful candidate will have great communication and organizational skills as well as an ability to multi-task.
- Manage and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain record and operating systems
- Distribute office memos, letters, and other materials
- File paperwork
- Maintain inventory, restocking when necessary
- Book travel arrangements
- Analyze data and create various reports e.g. expense reports
- Strong communication skills
- Inventory management skills
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Office skills
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Ability to multi-task
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.