This job post template is designed to make it easy for you to write your accountant job post. Pick and choose the responsibilities and qualifications that fit your position.
For a little more information on working as an accountant, check out our accountant job description.
[Your Business Name] in [Your City Name] is looking for an accountant to manage, organize and analyze financial accounts. The successful candidate will be organized, have great attention to detail and be able to analyze and synthesize information.
- Compile and analyze account information
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries
- Document organization’s financial transactions
- Make financial recommendations according to accounting analysis
- Make reports summarizing current financial situation and highlighting trends
- Supervise and designate assignments to accounting clerical staff
- Verify documentation and transactions, identifying financial discrepancies if they exist
- Perform regular data backups
- XX years of accounting experience
- Ability to use data entry applications (e.g. Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Ability to navigate and use data entry tools
- Math skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
Additional Job Post Tips
Don’t forget to share how your business is unique! Here are some ideas:
- Tell the story of your business.
- Share how your product, service, or location is special.
- Highlight employee perks and salary.
- Explain why this team is fun to work with.
- Show pictures of your business, products, and/or team.