Interviews are a chance for you to learn about your next great employee, not cross legal or ethical boundaries. Play it safe and avoid asking the questions below.
1. What is your national origin?
2. What is your race?
3. What is your marital status?
4. What is your religion?
5. What is your sexual orientation?
6. Do you have a disability?
7. Do you have a family?
8. Have you been discharged from the military?
9. Have you been arrested?
10. Have you filed for bankruptcy?
11. How old are you?
12. Which political party do you associate with?